Resources for Students and Families
Remember that your student’s School Counselor can be a great starting point for help and resource ideas!
For help or questions about the resources below, feel free to contact the Family Community Services (FCS) team for support. FCS can support a wide range of access to resources, including basic needs and health and wellness concerns.
Emergency Response Resources:
- Our local Care Crisis Line, available 24/7 for mental health support: 1-800-584-3578
- This includes access to local resources, including the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 988 (call or text), or
- 1-888-628-9454 (español)
- 1-800-799-4889 (TTY)
- National Crisis Text Line: 741741
- TeenLink (6pm-10pm): 866-833-6546 (call or text) www.teenlink.org
Resources regarding intimidation, bullying, and harassment:
Resources for mental health supports:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Psychology Today has listings for many local counselors and mental health providers, and has a variety of search functions including insurance coverage: www.psychologytoday.com